- SGREEB project is selected and funded by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region
- GRADIENT project is selected and funded by the French National Research Agency
- New publications with my students (see the DBLP database)
- Defense of my PhD student: Mohamed Seddik Hadjadj (June 2nd 2021)
- Defense of my PhD student: Sarra Bouhenni (December 1st 2021)
- Co-organizer of Urban Complex Systems 2020
- Work with S. Bouhenni, S. Yahiaoui, N. Nouali-Taboudjemat on a Survey on Distributed Graph Pattern Matching in Massive Graphs is accepted in ACM Computing Surveys (2020).
- Work with S. Albane and H. Slimani on a graph grammar and K4 type tournament based approach to detect conflicts of interest in a social network is accepted in Knowledge and Information Systems - KAIS Journal (2020).
- Defenses of my PhD students: Alice Joffard (November 25th at 2pm) and Mohamad Kanaan (December 15th at 2pm) a
- 3 new PhD students: Amira Ben Hadid (industrial collaboration), Quentin Deschamps (Doctoral contract, co-supervisors: N. Bousquet and A. Parreau), Abdel-Rahmen Korichi (industrial collaboration)
- 2 new postdocs: Ongoing recruitment process.
- 4 new industrial projects
- Work with G. Bagan and A. Joffard on eternel dominating sets on digraphs is accepted for publication in Discrete Applied Math. Journal (2020)
- Work with M. Kanaan and K. Benabdeslem on a generative time series clustering is accepted for publication in 32nd International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence - ICTAI 2020